Elena Mª Caballero Madrigal – NIF 38558751X
1. Information collected
In order for me to ship your order, you must provide me with certain information. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you have requested.
2. Legal Basis for Collecting, Using, and Sharing Personal Information
Why do I need your information and how do I use it?
I rely on certain legal grounds to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to ship your order, to resolve a dispute, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list; if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by tax law
- As necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not override them.
- I use your information to provide the services you have requested in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
3. Information Sharing and Information Displayed
I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
- Service providers. We work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for my store, such as shipping companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to legal process or government requests
- Enforce my contracts, conditions and policies
- Prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues
- Protect the rights, property and safety of my clients and others
4. The period of time for which you keep the personal information
5. Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
6. Rights of buyers in relation to the use of personal information and contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. I describe those rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you. To do this, contact me as indicated below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information if you request it.
- Objections. You can object to my processing some of your information based on my legitimate interests and to sending you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints. If you are a resident of the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the relevant local data protection authority.
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Helena Caballero, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.