Elena Mª Caballero Madrigal – NIF 38558751X
Carrer del Mestre Joan Corrales 3-5 2o 2a
08950 – Esplugues de Llobregat
The item is made of wood and is handmade, therefore it must be treated with great care.
- Avoid using it on wet or damp hair
- When putting it on, always hold it by the end of the toe or in the middle, never by the decoration to avoid possible damage
- Do not force it when putting it on, the wood can break if you pry too much
- When you carry it in your bag or on a trip, do it inside its cover or a case to protect it
- Do not use chemical products to clean it, a dry cloth will keep the wood and its decoration always bright
Gift wrapping and packaging
All of our items are gift packed in a beautiful handmade bag and include a thank you card. If you want to put something special on the card you must contact me directly and I will be delighted
The mere fact of placing an order implies acceptance of these conditions:
- Prices are with VAT, expressed in Euros.
- Payment methods: online purchases can only be made through the Paypal system.
- Shipments will be made PORTFOLIO DUE at the customer’s expense.
- The merchandise in all cases will be invoiced upon leaving our warehouse, and will always be sent at the expense and risk of the recipient.
- Warranty: All Palospelos items have a 12-month warranty as long as the reason is manufacturing and attributable to us. Misuse by the customer will be excluded from warranty.
- Return of defective items: The customer must notify the incident to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and proceed to send the item by mail to the address indicated, or they can deliver it to the nearest point of sale. to your home.
- Once we receive the article or notification of its delivery at the point of sale, we will proceed to send a new article by certified mail to your address without any cost.
Shipping to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands
Your order is prepared in a maximum of 24/48 hours after making the purchase from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend will be prepared on Monday or the next business day. Once the order is prepared, it is sent by certified mail and the tracking number of the shipment is provided via email. The customer can check the tracking and control of their shipments using the shipment locator on the website: www.correos.es.
The shipping cost for Spain, the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands is €3.90 (VAT included) and free for orders over 50. Shipping will be free for all products purchased within the “Valentine’s Day” promotion until 02/14 /2020.
Average according to origin / destination: – Local: 1 business day – Provincial: 2 business days. – National: average of 93% of shipments in 3 business days – Balearic Islands: Maximum 5 business days. The delivery times indicated are for guidance only and are computed on working days from Monday to Friday and may be altered promptly by local or national holidays, Easter and Christmas, among others. Palospelos will make an effort to respect them; however, as it is a service offered by third parties, its delay does not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
Deliveries will be made throughout the day on working days from Monday to Friday.
Shipments are delivered under signature at the address of the recipient. If the delivery cannot be made, a notice is left in the mailbox to pick it up at the indicated office, remaining on the list for fifteen days. After that time, the package will be returned to our warehouse, THE CUSTOMER being responsible for the new shipping costs.
If you want to receive your package at a specific time, you must contact your post office and your tracking number to manage the delivery with them.
INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE ADDRESSES
An incomplete or incorrect address may cause delays and/or extra costs in the delivery of your order. We recommend that you check your address, street name, apartment and zip code before proceeding with the purchase. If a second shipment is required to correct an incorrect or incomplete address, THE CLIENT must assume the new shipping costs caused by this forwarding (€3.90 VAT included).
Shipments to the Canary Islands
The estimated time with Correos Certified delivery is 6 business days.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SHIPMENTS TO THE CANARY ISLANDS
It is essential that you indicate your full name and your ID in order to manage the shipment to the Canary Islands. You must fill in the NIF field in the field intended for this in the shipping data. Otherwise your order will be waiting to receive this information. Keep in mind that a shipment to the Canary Islands is considered an export and that your order may be subject to DUA and customs surcharges and delays in customs processing (if applicable).
In any case, Palospelos is not responsible or aware of these extra costs, being the client who must assume them at the time of delivery.
Your order is prepared in a maximum of 24/48 hours after making the purchase from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Fridays and during the weekend will be prepared on Monday or the next business day.
Once the order has been prepared, it is sent by certified mail and the shipment locator number is provided via email.
The customer can consult the monitoring and control of their shipments using the shipment locator on the website: www.correos.es.
The estimated delivery time with Certified Mail is:
- Zone 1 – Peninsular Portugal, Europe and Switzerland: Shipping as a registered letter, with an estimated delivery time of 5 – 7 days approx.
- Zone 2 – USA, South America and Canada: Shipping as a registered letter, with an estimated delivery time of 10 – 14 days approx.
The indicated delivery times are for guidance only and are computed in working days from Monday to Friday and may be occasionally altered due to local or national holidays, Easter and Christmas, among others. Palospelos will endeavor to respect them; however, as it is a service offered by third parties, its delay does not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
Keep in mind that international shipments may be subject to customs management surcharges and delays in customs processing (if applicable). In any case, Palospelos is not responsible or aware of these extra costs, being the client who must assume them at the time of delivery.
The shipping cost for all of Europe including Greenland is €5.90 (VAT included) and free for orders over €50. For the USA, South America, Canada and other countries it is €6.90 (VAT included) and free for orders over €50.
Palospelos is not responsible for additional costs or delays that may be generated in admissions, controls and customs.
We ship worldwide, contact us to find out the available payment and shipping conditions. We ship worldwide, please contact us for further info.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
In the event that the package is received in poor condition. In such a case, THE CLIENT has the obligation to reject the package. If even so, THE CUSTOMER accepts the shipment and one or more products inside are found to be deteriorated due to transport, PALOSPELOS will send THE CLIENT a new product and will bear all the extra transport costs that may arise. For this, THE CUSTOMER must contact PALOSPELOS within a maximum period of 2 days from receipt of the merchandise by email to email@example.com After this period, PALOSPELOS reserves the right to accept the return for said reason. .
If any of the products received do not correspond to the order placed, PALOSPELOS will send the correct products again or refund the corresponding amount. PALOSPELOS will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or manipulated. To do this, THE CLIENT must contact the company within a maximum period of 2 days from receipt of the merchandise by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After this period, PALOSPELOS reserves the right to accept the return for said reason. To verify the status of the product, PALOSPELOS will require physical evidence (photographs or a physical sample) to proceed with the payment or exchange of the defective or erroneous product.
PALOSPELOS will not accept any change or return of products without its prior authorization. To do this, THE CLIENT must contact PALOSPELOS through the email email@example.com where the steps to follow to carry out said change or return will be indicated.
Security Buyer protection
These general conditions of sale are strictly applied to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands by ELENA CABALLERO 38558751X, hereinafter ELENA CABALLERO destined for individuals.
Any order made to ELENA CABALLERO necessarily implies, as an essential, decisive and essential condition, the unreserved acceptance by the Client of the General Conditions of Sale of ELENA CABALLERO in force on the day the corresponding order is carried out. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply their application to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to their attention by ELENA CABALLERO. The fact that ELENA CABALLERO does not resort at any given time to any of these conditions cannot be interpreted nor will it be the same as renouncing to resort to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all the acts that are a consequence of them, will be subject to Spanish law, unless there are public order provisions contrary to it.
The prices published in ELENA CABALLERO are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. All prices include VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change in the VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale at ELENA CABALLERO. Offers on products for sale at ELENA CABALLERO will be displayed in the “Offers” section or indicated in the product file and, unless otherwise indicated, will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
2- Different modes of Payment:
When formulating the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases they make at ELENA CABALLERO by means of: – Bank card – Paypal
The offers presented by ELENA CABALLERO are valid within the limit of available stocks. ELENA CABALLERO reserves the right to modify the assortment of products based on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not commit the seller ELENA CABALLERO in any way.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
- By default, the invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the client at the time of registration in ELENA CABALLERO
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be neither departure nor delivery of orders.
- However, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
- For shipments outside of Spain and Portugal, contact us.
5- Cancellations, Cancellations and Refunds
Consult in the corresponding section
TIPS FOR USE
You have purchased a handmade item, treat it with care, respect our instructions and you will keep your jewelery for a long time!
– Avoid using it with wet hair, particularly with sea water.
– If you always carry it in your bag, try to do it in your bag or in any case to protect it.
– When putting it on, always hold it by the end of the toe or in the middle, never by the decoration to avoid prying and forcing it.
(You have videos and tutorials where you can see how to use it correctly).